Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday, March 12

I wonder how many people actually read this? I've gotten a little feedback that some do, but I wonder if it's worth the effort to update it as often as I have been trying recently. No worries, I will likely fall off the wagon and stop posting again.

Today I worked 3 - 7 at the gym. It was overall pretty uneventful. Thursday nights seem to be getting busier and busier, though. It's a good thing, and I hope that it continues on into the summer.

Harry's face looks less swollen, but if I palpate the area, the swelling seems hard. He let me look at it inside his mouth, and I don't see any purulent discharge. If I squeeze it pretty hard, he cries. He's such a good dog. There is a little bit of an odor, but being that I don't go around smelling his breath on purpose and taking notes on it, it might be the same. I chose not to jump to antibiotics just yet as mouth wounds tend to heal fast, and everything seems to give him violent diarrhea and vomiting. And when that is already a common side effect of most antibiotics, they and Harry's gastrointestinal tract are a messy combo. I just hope that it doesn't get infected.

I'm almost done with the second book in the Twilight series. I think it's called New Moon? Not sure, I just consider it Book Two and am devouring it. Can't wait to get on with the third! I was a bit dismayed with an early turn of events in the book, but it's getting awesome and exciting again.

Better get back to my book, and let Nathan have the computer...

No comments: