Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 3.14159265 Day!

That is Pi, if you didn't realize that. Apparently I missed Talk Like A Pirate Day yesterday. That makes me sad :( But, not like I did anything to celebrate Pi Day. I did not encounter any circles that I felt the need to discover the circumference of.

I had a good morning working at the clinic. Janet, my mother-in-law, wasn't feeling well so Syd went out to my aunt and uncle's place. She loves visiting Val & Terry! Even better, my cousin Nick's kids were visiting, so she got to play with Jac & Diego. I got a few pics of the three of them. Mine was the least cooperative.







After leaving there, Syd and I went to Menard's for dog food. Then we came home and chilled out. I burned a frozen pizza while Nathan was at a bowling tournament. I finished reading the book, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, that I started last night. I'll start the fourth and currently last book in the Twilight series when I go to bed. I don't know if this is the last, or the last for now. I've refrained from finding out much about them until I finish this one.

I'm hoping that we can go to the Taco House tomorrow, now that they are open for the season. I figure that this is false hope though.

Yes, I'm so exciting! Wait until you see what kind of adventurous pickles I get myself into tomorrow!

No comments: