Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, March 13

Friday the 13th! Woooooo!! Nothing bad happened, not that I was expecting it to. I am not superstitious!

I worked at the gym in the afternoon. It was relatively uneventful, other than something that a guy working out told me about the Taco House. I'm not sure that it was disturbing enough to make me not want their food, though. In fact, I asked Nathan to pick some up on his way home from work! He didn't want to drive from Emmetsburg to Milford and back to Spencer, so he brought home Taco John's instead. I want me some Taco House, though.

Harry's face is looking better. It's still painful for me to mess with it, but he lets me. The swelling isn't as hard, and when I squeeze it, only blood tinged serum comes out. Glad to not see any puss. I'd prefer to not have to put him on antibiotics, as they always upset his stomach. He is losing some pigment on his lips, though. Last time that happened, I switched the water bowl from plastic to stainless steel and it went away. It occurred to me that he has been drinking out of an automatic water station that came with the automatic feeder that I bought for the cats. I'll have to put the auto water station behind the baby gate so that he can't drink out of it.

Other than that, not much else is happening. I finished 'New Moon' last night, and started both 'World War Z' and 'Eclipse' tonight. I only started 'World War Z' because I had a few hours before I picked up the last two Twilight books. I'm turning into a book fiend. Thanks to Erica for letting me borrow those last two, so that I didn't have to wait an eternity until Nathan got them back in at the library.

Well, it's time to run a bath for Syd. Until next time...

No comments: