Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Times!

I know that all of you are going to find it hard to believe, but Nathan and I actually went OUT last night without a child in tow! Can you believe it? I hardly can! We met some friends up at the Taco House for supper, then headed down to the bowling alley. While waiting for league to finish, we played pool in the bar. I suck at it. We were entertained by a woman that was either mentally ill or on something strong. She hit on all the guys in a strange, undecipherable way, and gave me a hug. Whoever she was, I hope that she got home safe. I bowled a carrier high 79. Go me!

I just finished watching Twilight. It wasn't as good as the book, of course, but passable. None of the characters look like how I imagined them.

Now to catch up on weekend errands and projects. I should start making lunch.

No comments: