Sunday, May 10, 2009

5-10-09

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

I am up too late, working on my website. It looks good on my Firefox browser, but weird in our stripped down IE. If you could, give me an opinion on how it looks to you.

http://www.odnarb.com

As you can see from pics and videos, Sydney is growing like a weed, and walking. Before long, she will be talking back to me. Well, I already thing that she does. I just can't understand what it is.

I am enjoying my new job a lot. We have big new plans on the horizon. I will be ecstatic if it pans out.

I am half asleep, and my ability to spell and make any sense is showing. More later...

1 comment:

David Schantz said...

I want to wish you a belated Happy Mothers Day. I meant to contact you on the big day but I never got er done.

The site looks good to me, we use Firefox too.

Your cats names just sunk in. At one time we had a Kit.

The photos of Sydney are great and yes I'm sure she is speaking to you.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.